- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashley G Covington DDS
Dr. Ashley G Covington, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Florence, SC. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Ashley G Covington has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ashley G Covington has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal
Dr. Ashley G Covington Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ashley G Covington
Meet Ashley Covington DMD Dr. Ashley Covington grew up in Charleston, South Carolina. She graduated from Fort Dorchester High School where she lettered in Varsity Cheerleading and was a Honor Student each year. Dr. Covington attended the College of Charleston and earned a Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education. She graduated with honors from the College of Charleston. While at CofC, she joined the sorority of Alpha Delta Pi and served on its philanthropy committee. Dr. Covington received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the Medical University of South Carolina, where she was an active member in the American Student Dental Association. She volunteered with Give Kids a Smile and Special Smiles in the Charleston Area Special Olympics. After her graduation, Dr. Covington practiced dentistry in the Bluffton/Beaufort region. Deciding to follow a dream of owning her own dental practice, Dr. Covington joined the office of Dr. Keith Grant, and eventually assumed ownership in August 2010. She decided to rename the practice Florence Family Dentistry. Her professional affiliations include the South Carolina Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Association of Women Dentists, and the American Dental Association. She is also active within the Pee Dee Association of Dentists. Her husband Todd and she have been happily married for six years. She enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and her beagle Charley. Dr. Covington was married at St. Phillips Episcopal Church in Downtown Charleston. Being fairly new to Florence, she and her husband are currently visiting a variety of local churches. Dr. Covington’s hobbies include decorating, walking (of course with Charley), and traveling.