Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ashley P Curington has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ashley P Curington has the following 12 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Ashley P Curington has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
My 12th attempt to review in 250 words. Life has made me cynical. My Phobia, NEEDLES, 6 visits past 40yrs. I trust dentists like I trust auto repair specialists...I DON'T! My fear of consequences over-rode my Phobia. Have dental insurance..get list and visit a few places. 3 attempts, I quit..FEAR IS REAL for ME! Later internet searching, one name. This time no visit, I called, spilled out guts and..SOMEONE listened! I thought on my 1st visit it was all 'Show', everyone pleasant..happy..it screamed FAKE to me..I continued to be skeptical on my 2nd, 3rd and on 4th visit..I CHANGED. After 50ys I had found a truly caring and gifted Dentist so giving to her patients, staff and community...hard to believe for this old Ebeneezer ..Come to think of it, last Christmas started this journey. Dr Curington's exuberance spills out to others. There are mini Dr Ashley's all over the office..this is not an accident. She surrounds herself with others like herself..lets face it..who wants to go to the dentist. To others in Fear, let Dr Curington and her staff share in your anxiety and help you get through your ordeal with compassion, professionalism and lots of laughing. It has taken me years..but my fear has diminished..she is not on my insurance plan, but I don't care, I wouldn't go anywhere else. I invite you to find out for yourself. PS..I took it as a 'sign' that this name..Curington..has the word Curing in it..seems that it worked for me.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorth Atlanta Center For Cosmetic And Implant Dentistry, 1900 Morningside Dr # 201, Buford, GA
Dr. Ashley P Curington is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Buford, GA.