- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Aubrey Baudean DDS
Aubrey Baudean, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Marrero, LA. Their specialties include General Dentistry.
Aubrey Baudean has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Aubrey Baudean has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Aubrey Baudean Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Aubrey Baudean
Dr. Aubrey Baudean was born in New Orleans, LA. After graduating from West Jefferson High School, he completed a bachelors degree in biology with minor in chemistry at Southeastern State University. Dr. Baudean then graduated from the Louisiana State University and Science Center with a doctorate in dental surgery. In additional to practicing dentistry, he is an instructor at the LSU School of Dentistry. Dr. Baudean has been in private practice since 1984 and is a current member of the American Dental Association, the Louisiana Dental Association, and the New Orleans Dental Association. He has served on the Louisiana State Board of Dentistry as both vice president and secretary/treasurer. Dr. Baudean is also an active member of the First Pentecostal Church of Marrero. He is married with three children and resides in Marrero. His hobby is flying, and he is a multi-engine instrument rated pilot.