Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Barry C Armet has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Barry C Armet has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Been a Customer for 20 years !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barry C Armet - Posted on June 8th, 2018
This guy knows his stuff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barry C Armet - Posted on May 1st, 2017
Dr. Barry Armet has been my dentist for many years - his office staff is friendly and efficient. His knowledge and growth to use current technologies is beneficial to time spent in the chair when having detailed dental work performed. I really disliked visiting with my former dentist and after his retirement, I stopped seeing dentists for over 10 yrs... to painful to discuss. I was convinced to see a dentist and bring my daughter - we saw Dr. Armet, that was over 30 yrs ago! Suffice to say, it's been a good relationship. And my dental health is excellent!
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Barry C Armet Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Barry C Armet's office for more information.
219 E Main St Ste 100A Milford, MA : (508) 473-2393
More about Dr. Barry C Armet
At the Dental Office of Barry C. Armet, DMD, we want you to receive the highest quality of complete, affordable dental care. Our practice philosophy is to provide individual attention and care to every patient so we can learn about their special needs. At your first visit, you and the doctor will view your teeth with our Video Diagnostic System. The information we receive will help us create a treatment plan just for you. The Dental Office of Barry C. Armet, DMD has provided quality, personal attention to patients like you since 1984. Dr. Armet is a 1981 graduate of Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry, and a graduate of Columbia University. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Metropolitan District of the Massachusetts Dental Society, and the West Metropolitan Dental Society.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Barry C Armet is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Milford, MA.