Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barry D Brace has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Barry D Brace has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Barry D Brace has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
No words can describe how grateful I am to have found Dr. Brace. Lifelong fear of dentists (well founded fear, I might add) had led to my neglecting my dental health. A horrendous toothache and a search of the internet led me to Dr. Brace, without doubt the most professionally skilled, empathetic, caring, HUMAN being I have met. Ever. I've lived in New York, San Diego, Washington DC, Virginia and had dentists in all of those places, including right here in St. Louis, and never dreamed that one visit with this wonderful dentist and his caring team could allay my fears, and send me home pain free. The technology is all very advanced, (I didn't even know they could do x-rays without using those horrible old cardboard inserts) Needless to say, this is the dentist who I will be using for all my dental needs for the rest of my life! Thank you SO MUCH!!!
I Have Had A Bad Experience & A Fear Of Going To The Dentsit & What Was Gonna Be Said About Whatâs Going On & Whatâs Gonna Be Done With MY Teeth & Trying To Always Come Up With Ways To Get Out Of & Not Going To The Dentis t/Till I Started Going To Dr Barry Braces & Associates & The Kindness & Caring & Comp-assion Of Their Dental Recep-tionist & Dental Assistant Had To Help Make The Fearful Patient Feel More Relaxed & Comfortable About Being Their Like Friends They Care About By Being Gentle & Pati-ent & Showing Compassion & Making R Dental Visit Little Bit More Enjoyable & Comfortable & Less Fearful By Not Only Staff But Friends Who Make Us Feel Like People & Friends They Care About Every Time We Come Back Never Losing Their Patients With Us No More How Scared R How Much Pain & Tears We Be In They Have Made & Make Me Feel Comfortable & Relaxed Everytime I Go!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barry D Brace is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Saint Louis, MO.