Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Barry D Bass has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Barry D Bass has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 1 of 10
I have been a patient of Dr. Barry Bass since 1998 and have always found him to be very warm and professional, and very knowledgeable in his field. He performed TMJ surgery on me, and I have not had a problem (probably jinxing myself now) since. He has also performed a couple of apicoectomies (sp) on me and has removed wisdom teeth on my kids. I would highly recommend his office; everyone there is very professional and nice. Overall, I wish there were more doctors like Dr. Bass.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Barry D Bass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsPLAIN VIEW ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL, 1181 Old Country Rd Ste 4, Plainview, NY
Dr. Barry D Bass is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Plainview, NY.