Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Barry S Blank has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Barry S Blank has the following 7 expertise
- Root Surface Debridement
- Gum Disease
- Root Planing
- Laser Surgery
- Dental Implants
Dr. Barry S Blank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Barry S Blank
BARRY S. BLANK D.D.S., M.SC.D. EDUCATION 1965 The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, Anatomy 1969 The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, College of Dentistry, D.D.S. 1969-1970 Veterans Administration Hospital, Dayton, OH, Internship 1972-1974 Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry, Periodontic Certificate 1972-1974 Boston University, School of Graduate Dentistry, Periodontics, M.Sc.D. 1979-1980 Franklin University, School of Business 1994 Ashland University MBA program PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 1970-1972 United States Army, Ft. Monmouth, New Jersey: Specialty course, Walter Reed Army Hospital, Washington D.C. 1973-1974 Private periodontic practice with Dr. Steve Anapolle, D.D.S., D.Sc.D. 1973-1974 Clinical Appointment, Harvard University, School of Dental Medicine, General Dentistry Clinic 1974-Present Private periodontic practice, Columbus, OH 1974-1980 Assistant Clinical Professor, The Ohio State University, College of Dentistry, Section of Periodontology 1977 Assistant Clinical Professor, The Ohio State University, College of Dental Hygiene 1978-1980 Periodontal Consultant, Veterans Administration, Chillicothe, OH 1978-1990 Surgical Staff, St. Anthony’s Hospital, Columbus, OH 1984-Present Surgical Staff, Mt. Carmel Hospital, Columbus, OH 1990-1999 Surgical Staff, Park Medical Center, Columbus, OH 1999-Present Surgical Staff, Ohio State University Hospital LICENSURE State Boards: Ohio, 1960-current, Massachusetts 1973-1974 Northeast Regional Boards: 1970 National Boards: American Dental Association National Board Examinations, 1969 Specialty: Board Qualified: American Board of Periodontology, 1974 SPECIAL AWARDS, HONORS AND HONORARY ORGANIZATIONS 1969 Don A. Shusterman Memorial Award for Scholastic Excellence in the Study of Dentistry, Awarded by Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity SAMPLE OF MEMBERSHIP IN SCIENTIFIC AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES 1965 Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, active Member 1970 American Dental Association, active member 1974-1976 American Academy of Periodontics, associate member 1974 Columbus Dental Society, active member Board of Directors, Alternate Delegate 1998-2001 1976 Ohio Dental Association, active member 1977 American Academy of Periodontics, active member 1980 Midwest Academy or Periodontology, active member 1987 International Congress of Oral Implants, active member 1993 Marion Academy of Dentistry, active member PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS Books, Monographs and Chapters Blank, Barry S.: Clinical and Radiographic Observation In Patients Undergoing Orthodontic Therapy, Master’s Thesis, Boston University, 1974 Papers Blank, Barry S.: Et. Al. A Fused Central Incisor Periodontal Considerations in Comprehensive Treatment, Journal of Periodontology, Vol56 Number 1 January, 1985 Blank, Barry S. and Levy, Alan R.: Combined Treatment of a Large Periodontal Defect Using GTR and DFDBA, The International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, Vol19 Number 5 1999 Abstracts Blank, Barry S.: Et. Al. A Fused Central Incisor Periodontal Considerations in Comprehensive Treatment, Journal of Periodontology Vol56 Number 1 January 1985
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barry S Blank is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Columbus, OH.