Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Barry W Ray has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Barry W Ray has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barry W Ray - Posted on September 8th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Barry W Ray Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
More about Dr. Barry W Ray
Dr. Barry Rayhas maintained his private practice in Evansville for the past 29 years. He is a 1980 graduate of the Indiana University School of Dentistry and has assumed several dental association positions during his career. He has served as President of the First District Dental Society and President of the I.U. School of Dentistry Alumni Association. He is currently a member of the Pierre Fauchard Academy and has a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Ray is a delegate to the Indiana Dental Association and a member of the Chicago Dental Society and the American Dental Association.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Barry W Ray is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Evansville, IN.