Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Barton G Bycroft has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Barton G Bycroft has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
office visit severe teeth pain
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barton G Bycroft - Posted on November 12th, 2014
i went to this doctor and this is the second time i had been t oa dentist all by myself and i can tel lyou from experience its hard to do it al l alone and sit one o those chairs and have about 2 0r 3 teeth pulled just at one time alone . their giving you pain medication right away could have been definetley better then what it was noone gave me any pain medication even after ispit up blood but did give me a precription to go and get it right away .seeing a denist isnt the most pleasant experience
Dr. Barton G Bycroft Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Barton G Bycroft's office for more information.
1111 Parkwood Dr Salina, KS : (785) 825-2244
Locations & DirectionsBARTON GEORGE BYCROFT DMD, 1111 Parkwood Dr, Salina, KS
Dr. Barton G Bycroft is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salina, KS.