Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ben B Bidgoly has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ben B Bidgoly has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben B Bidgoly - Posted on January 16th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben B Bidgoly - Posted on November 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben B Bidgoly - Posted on August 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben B Bidgoly - Posted on July 19th, 2016
Dr. Bidgoly is a good dentist. Pain management is very good. His billing process and office staff leave a lot to be desired. Watch out for hidden charges. I recently questioned the staff member who wrote my estimate about a lab charge that had no medical coding listed beside it. I was told that they dentist was allowed to add a lab charge. I was given no explanation as to what work was to be performed for this lab charge. That makes me feel that it's only added to pad the bill. This staff seems uninterested and uncaring. Although I feel his work is good you might want to shop price.
Staff is the problem!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ben B Bidgoly - Posted on May 23rd, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ben B Bidgoly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsMCDONOUGH DENTAL CENTER, 175 Decatur Rd Ste A, McDonough, GA
Dr. Ben B Bidgoly is similar to the following 4 Dentists near McDonough, GA.