Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin S Ber DDS
Dr. Benjamin S Ber, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Houma, LA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Benjamin S Ber has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Benjamin S Ber Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Benjamin S Ber's office for more information.
1211 Museum Dr Houma, LA : (985) 917-0084
More about Dr. Benjamin S Ber
Meet Dr. Ber Dr. Ber was born and raised in Thibodaux, LA. He then attended LSU in Baton Rouge for four years. In 2002, Dr. Ber graduated from LSU Dental School in New Orleans. Following graduation he attended Saint Louis University for two years in St. Louis, MO. There he received his certificate in endodontics and a Masters of Science in Dentistry. He has been practicing in Houma since 2004. Dr. Ber and his wife Jamie, reside in Thibodaux and are the proud parents of Anderson Joseph Ber.
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHERN ENDODONTIC SPECIALISTS, 1211 Museum Dr, Houma, LA
Dr. Benjamin S Ber is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Houma, LA.