- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Benjamin J Clinkenbeard has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Benjamin J Clinkenbeard has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Benjamin J Clinkenbeard Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Benjamin J Clinkenbeard
Dr. Benjamin Clinkenbeard, DDS Dr. Clinkenbeard is a graduate of the Indiana University School of Dentistry, where he received first- rate education and training in all aspects of Comprehensive Dentistry.Â Dr. Ben maintains a high level of care for his patients by completing yearly continuing education curriculum in endodontics, orthodontics, and cosmetic dentistry.Â Through a combination of state of the art technology, sensible treatment plans and responding to the unique needs of each patient Dr. Clinkenbeard and his staff preserve healthy teeth and gums, alleviate oral discomfort and improve the appearance of smiles on a daily basis. For the past seven years, he has applied a blend of artistic and technical skill to produce durable and aesthetic results for his patients. A young dentist with a grasp of the most innovative, minimally invasive new procedures, Dr. Ben is dedicated to lifelong learning through continuing education courses. As a life-long Fort Wayne native, Dr. Ben is a graduate of Snider High School.Â Before dental school, he attended Purdue University studying Biology and Biochemistry. He is an active member of Saint Peter's Church here in Fort Wayne and enjoys golf, cars, and spending time with his wonderful wife, Aimee, and son, William. Dr. Ben is licensed by the Dental Board of Indiana and is a member of the American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association, the Isaac Knapp District Dental Society and the American Orthodontic Society.