Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Benjamin J Heckman DMD
Dr. Benjamin J Heckman, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Nicholasville, KY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Benjamin J Heckman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Benjamin J Heckman has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin J Heckman - Posted on May 12th, 2015
Absolutely wonderful experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin J Heckman - Posted on May 8th, 2015
Kind and caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin J Heckman - Posted on May 7th, 2015
Dr. Heckman & his staff are fantastic!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin J Heckman - Posted on May 5th, 2015
My experience was great!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Benjamin J Heckman - Posted on May 1st, 2015
10 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Benjamin J Heckman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Benjamin J Heckman
Dr. Heckman moved to Lexington in 2002 to pursue a career in dentistry at the University of Kentucky. He received his bachelor's degree from UK in 2006, then entered the DMD program at the UK College of Dentistry. Upon graduation in 2010, Dr. Heckman accepted a position as an associate dentist in Southeastern Kentucky. In 2013, Dr. Heckman moved back to the Bluegrass to open his own practice in Jessamine County. He is very excited about returning to Central Kentucky and establishing the new practice.
Locations & DirectionsHECKMAN DENTAL, 117 Bryant Dr, Nicholasville, KY
Dr. Benjamin J Heckman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Nicholasville, KY.