Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bernhard A Bayer
Dr. Bernhard A Bayer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Waukesha, WI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bernhard A Bayer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bernhard A Bayer has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Bernhard A Bayer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Bernhard A Bayer
Dr. Bayer joined the practice in 1987. He attended The University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee and completed dental school, earning his D.D.S. from MarquetteUniversity in 1987. Dr. Bayer and his wife, Karen, have one daughter and a West Highland White Terrier. In his free time Dr. Bayer enjoys reading, traveling and going for long walks with his dog. Most of all, Dr. Bayer enjoys spending time with his family and always looks forward to their annual family trips to the North Woods.
Locations & DirectionsBAYER AND FAHL, 429 N Grand Ave, Waukesha, WI
Dr. Bernhard A Bayer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Waukesha, WI.