- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betsy S Ayers DDS
Dr. Betsy S Ayers, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Carrollton, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Betsy S Ayers has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Betsy S Ayers has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Betsy S Ayers Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Betsy S Ayers
Dr. Betsy S. Ayers Dr. Betsy S. Ayers attended the University of West Georgia, graduating with a B.S. in Biology and received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry. She has been practicing dentistry in Carrollton since 1990. Dedicated to her profession, Dr. Ayers continues to travel throughout the United States and attend continuing education classes, enhancing her dental training specifically in the areas of cosmetic dentistry and implant restorations. She is a member of the Georgia Dental Association, the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Ayers is committed to providing excellent dentistry in the most caring environment possible. She is married to Jeff Ayers and has one son, Tayler. Dr. Ayers enjoys skiing, travel, fishing, tennis and most spectator sports. Dental Center of Carrollton 409 Dixie Street Carrollton, GA 30117