Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Betty M Emam
Dr. Betty M Emam, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rockville, MD. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Betty M Emam has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Betty M Emam has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Betty M Emam - Posted on September 12th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Betty M Emam - Posted on April 21st, 2015
Please avoid this Dentist. She tries to rip both the patients and insurance off and should be reported. She will tell you, you have a cavity when you don't and make you get a root canal when you don't need one. She will put bandaid solutions on bigger problems so she can make money when you have to come back to her again because the tooth wasn't done right in the first place. When you have to go back to her to fix her shoddy work, she does not give you an emergency appointment. She should be ashamed to call herself a dentist. Her skills are non-existent; her staff is far from professional; and she doesn't care about her patients - only the money she will get from their treatments. Do yourself a favor and go to someone else. Your teeth and wallet will thank you.
Dr. Betty M Emam Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Betty M Emam
Dr. Betty Emam Dr. Betty Emam received her DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) Degree in May 1985 from University of Maryland Dental School. She has been in a private practice since 1986 in Gaithersburg and now in Rockville at her new location. Dr. Betty Emam is committed to giving the highest quality service and treatment to each of her patients. Residing in Maryland since 1974, she's married and has three children. Her daughter is 21 years old and twin boys are 14 years old.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Betty M Emam is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rockville, MD.