Is Dr. Bilal Chaudhry the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bilal Chaudhry DMD
Dr. Bilal Chaudhry, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Wenonah, NJ, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Allentown, PA . He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Bilal Chaudhry has 3 locations
1050 Mantua Pike (Route 45) The 601 Office Plaza
Wenonah, NJ 08090
303 Kings Highway S Suite 6
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Dr. Bilal Chaudhry has the following 4 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Bilal Chaudhry Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Bilal Chaudhry
Originally from Kenya, Dr. Bilal Chaudhry earned his Bachelor Degree of Dental Surgery (BDS) from the University of Nairobi in 2002. Following graduation, he spent his early career treating patients in ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bilal Chaudhry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wenonah, NJ.