Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Billy G Hall Jr DDS
Dr. Billy G Hall Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Kenner, LA . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Billy G Hall Jr has 3 locations
Dr. Billy G Hall Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Billy G Hall Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
39 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Billy G Hall Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Billy G Hall Jr's office for more information.
5151 Plank Rd Ste 28 Baton Rouge, LA : (225) 330-6622
3502 S Carrollton Ave Ste A New Orleans, LA : (504) 410-3051
2526 Williams Blvd Kenner, LA : (504) 904-0144
Locations & Directions
Dr. Billy G Hall Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Baton Rouge, LA.