Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blaise C Eckert DDS
Dr. Blaise C Eckert, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Belmont, MA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Blaise C Eckert has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Blaise C Eckert has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Poor scheduling practices
Self-verified patient of Dr. Blaise C Eckert - Posted on July 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Blaise C Eckert - Posted on February 18th, 2015
I had a molar pulled and developed dry socket. Instead of numbing the extremely painful gum and tooth socket, he just stuffed the dressing into my jaw. This is not normal; I've had all four wisdom teeth removed, as well as another molar. I've had dry socket twice (it's common with molar removal). No dentist has EVER been so cavalier about my comfort when treating dry socket. Unfortunately, he works with my dentist, so if I ever need an oral surgeon again, I will have to go find one on my own. I do not trust him for any future treatment.
39 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Blaise C Eckert Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Blaise C Eckert's office for more information.
68 Leonard St Belmont, MA : (617) 484-5266
Locations & DirectionsBELMONT ORAL SURGERY, 68 Leonard St, Belmont, MA
Dr. Blaise C Eckert is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Belmont, MA.