- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bobby A Crohn
Dr. Bobby A Crohn is a doctor primarily located in Monroe, NY, with another office in Monroe, NY. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Bobby A Crohn has 2 locations
Dr. Bobby A Crohn has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bobby A Crohn has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Bobby A Crohn Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Bobby A Crohn
Dr. Bobby Crohn Dr. Bobby Crohn attended the State University of New York at Stonybrook in Long Island, graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He then received the Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Buffalo Dental School and continued his dental education with a one year residency in hospital dentistry at Danbury Hospital in Danbury, Connecticut. Upon finishing his residency he taught there for another year. He enjoys keeping up with the latest materials and procedures in dentistry, especially cosmetic dentistry and dental implants. Dr. Crohn is active in community organizations and is treasurer of the Southern Orange Dental Study Group and is a member of Alpha Omega. He is also a member of the American Dental Association and The Ninth District Dental Society. When not practicing dentistry he enjoys gardening, working with computers, photography, cooking and being with his family. Why Choose Us ? Weekend Appointments Most Local Insurances Accepted Credit Cards Accepted Financing Available Call Or Email Today For More Information Or To Schedule An Appointment: 845-593-4042