Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Boris Bacanurschi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Boris Bacanurschi has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canals
Showing 1 of 3
Dr Boris and his staff are amazing! He is gentle, kind and compassionate and most of all humble! He never dismissed any of my fears when I needed a crown or a root canal. In fact, he practically held my hand through the process. He called me at home to check on me. His staff are super nice and friendly. Can't say enough good stuff about Woburn Street Dental.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Boris Bacanurschi
Dr. Boris Bacanurschi was born in Moldova, Eastern Europe, and completed four years out of a five year program with honors at the Odessa Medical University, Faculty of Dentistry in Odessa, Ukraine. In 1999, he and his parents immigrated to Toronto, Canada. He took an additional undergraduate year at the University of Toronto, Life Sciences Program in 2002. He moved to the Boston area with his wife and two children and started the DMD program at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 2002. While at Tufts, Dr. Bacanurschi was elected as an active member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon-National Dental Honor Society, participated in Tufts Elective Honors Programs in Esthetic Dentistry and Implant Dentistry and was selected as a Teaching Assistant in both pre-clinical and clinical Dental Disciplines. In 2006, Dr. Bacanurschi graduated from Tufts Dental School-Magna Cum Laude and worked in a dental office in Medford, MA before joining us in June 2006. Dr. Bacanurschi is fluent in Russian and Ukranian.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Boris Bacanurschi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Medford, MA.