Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brad G Griffin
Dr. Brad G Griffin, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Southfield, MI. He speaks English.
Dr. Brad G Griffin has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
When I got the bad news that I might need a root canal I immediately cringed at the thought. I am one of those grown adults who start to cry at the thought of having my teeth drilled. My general dentist wanted me to have my tooth evaluated and she recommended Dr Brad Griffin DDS. When I arrived for my evaluation, Dr Griffin and his staff were very kind and attentive and listened to my fears and concerns. Dr Griffin showed me the x-ray of my tooth and explained why I would need a root canal. He assured me that my tooth and the area around my tooth would be completely numb and that I would feel no pain during the procedure. When I arrived for the procedure I was still pretty nervous, but Dr Griffin and his staff talked with me and helped me relax. True to his word, I felt no pain during the procedure and everything went very well. Thank you SO much Dr Griffin and staff for turning a nightmare into a very positive experience!
Dr. Brad G Griffin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsRenaissance Endodontics Pllc, 23077 Greenfield Rd Ste 285, Southfield, MI
Dr. Brad G Griffin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Southfield, MI.