Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bradley P Broughton has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bradley P Broughton has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley P Broughton - Posted on February 5th, 2015
A small mistake was made by their office. Wouldn't correct. Don't feel as if I could trust them with something larger.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley P Broughton - Posted on April 25th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bradley P Broughton Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Bradley P Broughton
Dr. Broughton Ready to Get Started with an Appointment? We are pleased to announce that Dr. Brad Broughton has joined our office. He is the 4th generation of Broughtons to practice dentistry. Dr. Broughton is the nephew of James Broughton, D.D.S and Charles Broughton, D.M.D. He is the son of Bev Broughton, RDH. Dr. Broughton is committed to dental exellence. He brings the newest and latest dental advances to this practice. He offers exceptional comprehensive dental treatment and cosmetic treatment. He is currently continuing his education at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry and is in the Gordon Christensen Mentorship Program. Dr. Broughton enjoys showing his Arabian horses, hunting, fishing, and working around the farm in his spare time. Education - 1997 Batesville High School - 2002 Bachelors of Arts in Biology; Purdue University Indianapolis - 2004 Masters of Science in Biology; Purdue University of Indianapolis - 2008 Doctor of Dental Surgery; Indiana University Certified by the Northeast Regional Board of Dental Examiners Profesional Associations - American Dental Association - Academy of General Dentistry - Indiana Dental Association - Cincinnati Dental Society
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Bradley P Broughton is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Batesville, IN.