Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Frey
Dr. Bradley Frey, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Laurel, MD. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bradley Frey has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Bradley Frey has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
Showing 4 of 4
Very satisfied customer!!! 😊
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley Frey - Posted on May 20th, 2018
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Frey for some extensive work and was very very pleased with the outcome! His caring and gentle manner in which he treated me before, during, and after the procedure was comforting! Dr. Frey’s calm, confident, yet fun personality made this a very good experience! 😊 Thank you Dr. Frey!!!
Great people, great service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradley Frey - Posted on January 31st, 2018
The treatment was awesome and the impacted 3rd molar was removed effortlessly with minimum pain
27 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Bradley Frey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bradley Frey's office for more information.
14333 Laurel Bowie Rd. Suite 205 Laurel, MD : (202) 517-7550
More about Dr. Bradley Frey
Dr. Frey is a Michigan native and he received his bachelors degree in economics from the University of Michigan in 1987. Subsequently, he attended the dental school at the University of North Carolina ...
Locations & DirectionsMaryland Oral Surgery Associates (Laurel), 14333 Laurel Bowie Rd. Suite 205, Laurel, MD
Dr. Bradley Frey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Laurel, MD.