Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandon G Burke
Dr. Brandon G Burke, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Hurricane, UT. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brandon G Burke has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Brandon G Burke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Diversified Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Brandon G Burke
Meet Dr. Burke Dr. Brandon Burke was born in Price, Utah and raised in the small town of Ferron, Utah. He served an LDS mission in the Amazon Jungle of Northern Brazil and shortly after returning from his mission he married his sweetheart Darci. As newlyweds they attended Dixie College where Dr. Burke was a member of the 2000-2001 Dixie College Men's Basketball team, which finished the season as conference champions and 3rd nationally. Following graduation from Dixie College, he attended Utah State University graduating with a B.S. in Exercise Science. Dr. Burke and his young family then traveled across the country to attend dental school at the University of North Carolina. He graduated with Distinction and High Honors among the top in his class. Following dental school, he was accepted into the graduate orthodontic residency program at the Medical College of Virginia where he earned a Master of Science in Dentistry degree and a certificate in orthodontics. After living on the east coast for over 6 years, the Burkes are excited to call southern Utah home again. Dr. Burke is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, the Utah Dental Association, and the National Dental Honor Society Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He has published multiple articles and abstracts in the dental and orthodontic literature and has given several presentations at national dental and orthodontic meetings. His hobbies include playing and watching all sports (especially basketball and football), spending time outdoors hunting and fishing, and hanging out with his beautiful wife and 3 kids. Dr. Burke also loves country and rock music and enjoys playing music trivia (so brush up on your knowledge of songs and singers before your next appointment!).
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brandon G Burke is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Las Vegas, NV.