Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandon K Cannon DDS
Dr. Brandon K Cannon, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Brandon K Cannon has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Brandon K Cannon has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brandon K Cannon - Posted on February 27th, 2019
Its just not "diseased enough" said Dr Cannon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brandon K Cannon - Posted on November 3rd, 2018
Dr. Cannon was polite and professional but the thing that bothered me about him was that he flat out refused to remove a failing root canaled tooth with subsequent fistula development and his words were that it just wasn't "diseased enough". He even suggested that I leave the infected tooth in there for 5-6 more years and only have it removed when there is pain and abscessing. Good Grief. Needless to say, I went to another doctor, had the infected tooth removed and the fistula resolved itself.
11 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Brandon K Cannon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brandon K Cannon's office for more information.
6015 Shallowford Rd Chattanooga, TN : (423) 893-3333
Locations & DirectionsCENTER ORAL AND FACIAL SURGERY, 6015 Shallowford Rd, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Brandon K Cannon is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Chattanooga, TN.