Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brandon R Brown DDS
Dr. Brandon R Brown, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brandon R Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Brandon R Brown has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brandon R Brown - Posted on August 17th, 2012
20 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Brandon R Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Brandon R Brown's office for more information.