- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda S Burkett DDS
Dr. Brenda S Burkett, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Salisbury, MD. Their specialties include Prosthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Brenda S Burkett has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brenda S Burkett Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brenda S Burkett
Dr. Brenda Burkett A kind, experienced, and skilled dentist, Dr. Brenda Burkett is one half of our friendly husband-and-wife dental team. She brings to our practice a genuine interest in her patientsâ€™ well being, years of specialized training, and a knack for making everyone she treats feels welcome, respected, and important. After earning her bachelor of science degree in dental hygiene from the University of Maryland, Dr. Burkett re-enrolled in the universityâ€™s dental surgery program, earning her advanced degree in 1989. She then decided to specialize in prosthodontics, an area of dentistry dedicated to the restoration of damaged and neglected teeth. After three years of intensive continuing education coursework, she became an American Dental Association-accredited member prosthodontist. Dr. Burkett is a member of the American Dental Association and the American College of Prosthodontists. When not servicing her patients, she enjoys spending time with her family and giving back to the community as a member of the board of directors of both the MidShore Family YMCA and the Salisbury Junior Service League.