Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda S Burkett DDS
Dr. Brenda S Burkett, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Salisbury, MD. Her specialties include Prosthodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brenda S Burkett has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Brenda S Burkett Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brenda S Burkett's office for more information.
104 Milford St Salisbury, MD : (410) 749-6670
More about Dr. Brenda S Burkett
Dr. Brenda Burkett A kind, experienced, and skilled dentist, Dr. Brenda Burkett is one half of our friendly husband-and-wife dental team. She brings to our practice a genuine interest in her patients’ well being, years of specialized training, and a knack for making everyone she treats feels welcome, respected, and important. After earning her bachelor of science degree in dental hygiene from the University of Maryland, Dr. Burkett re-enrolled in the university’s dental surgery program, earning her advanced degree in 1989. She then decided to specialize in prosthodontics, an area of dentistry dedicated to the restoration of damaged and neglected teeth. After three years of intensive continuing education coursework, she became an American Dental Association-accredited member prosthodontist. Dr. Burkett is a member of the American Dental Association and the American College of Prosthodontists. When not servicing her patients, she enjoys spending time with her family and giving back to the community as a member of the board of directors of both the MidShore Family YMCA and the Salisbury Junior Service League.
Locations & DirectionsBURKETT AND BURKETT DDS, 104 Milford St, Salisbury, MD
Dr. Brenda S Burkett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salisbury, MD.