- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brendan Blymire
Dr. Brendan Blymire is a doctor primarily located in Alburtis, PA, with another office in Catasauqua, PA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Brendan Blymire has 2 locations
Dr. Brendan Blymire has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brendan Blymire has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Brendan Blymire Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brendan Blymire
Bear Creek Dental, PCÂ was founded inÂ 2009 byÂ Brendan D. Blymire,Â DMD with the vision of creating a dental practice that treats every patient with dignity and first-rate care. TheÂ assistants and office staff at Bear Creek Dental, PCÂ are highly-trained and exceptionally friendly. We understand that for many, visiting aÂ dentist can be a stressful experience. Our comfortable log cabin surroundings and compassionate dental professionals will ease your fears. Brendan D.Â Blymire,Â DMDÂ Â Â Brendan D. Blymire,Â DMD earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania in 1998. Dr. BlymireÂ is a member of the graduating class of 2005 from the prestigiousÂ Temple University School of Dentistry.Â Â He then went on and completed his General Practice Residency at Sacred Heart Hospital, Allentown, Pennsylvania.Â BrendanÂ was named one of America's Top Dentists in 2010 by the Consumers' Research Council of America.Â Brendan is a proud member of The American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and The Lehigh Valley Hospital Chapter of Continuing Education through the University of Pennsylvania. BrendanÂ enjoys the outdoors, Phillies and Iron Pigs Baseball, and spending time with his beautiful wife Heather and baby Ella. Samantha AstonÂ Â Office Manager/Dental Assistant Samantha graduated from Emmaus High School in 1999.Â She receivedÂ her Dental Assistant certificate from the Lehigh Valley School of Dental Assisting, Inc. in 2005.Â Â Samantha is currently X-Ray, CPR, andÂ OSHAÂ certified. Samantha enjoys reading, watching Phillies and Reading Phillies baseball, and watchingÂ her two boys Jake and Tyler play ball.Â Â