Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brendan D Blymire DMD
Dr. Brendan D Blymire, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Alburtis, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brendan D Blymire has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brendan D Blymire has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brendan D Blymire - Posted on December 24th, 2015
After several years of not visiting the dentist I started to look for a new one who accepted my insurance. Reading all of their reviews I decided to give them a shot. Everything I read was exactly what I experienced. Amazingly friendly staff, taken promptly at my appointment time, professional environment, and best of all a painless experience. It's always a pleasure knowing you made the right decision, and with Dr Blymire and his excellent staff I feel I made one and you will to by going to Bear Creek Dental.
Dr. Brendan D Blymire Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Brendan D Blymire
Bear Creek Dental, PC was founded in 2009 by Brendan D. Blymire, DMD with the vision of creating a dental practice that treats every patient with dignity and first-rate care. The assistants and office staff at Bear Creek Dental, PC are highly-trained and exceptionally friendly. We understand that for many, visiting a dentist can be a stressful experience. Our comfortable log cabin surroundings and compassionate dental professionals will ease your fears. Brendan D. Blymire, DMD Brendan D. Blymire, DMD earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology with a minor in Chemistry from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania in 1998. Dr. Blymire is a member of the graduating class of 2005 from the prestigious Temple University School of Dentistry. He then went on and completed his General Practice Residency at Sacred Heart Hospital, Allentown, Pennsylvania. Brendan was named one of America's Top Dentists in 2010 by the Consumers' Research Council of America. Brendan is a proud member of The American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and The Lehigh Valley Hospital Chapter of Continuing Education through the University of Pennsylvania. Brendan enjoys the outdoors, Phillies and Iron Pigs Baseball, and spending time with his beautiful wife Heather and baby Ella. Samantha Aston Office Manager/Dental Assistant Samantha graduated from Emmaus High School in 1999. She received her Dental Assistant certificate from the Lehigh Valley School of Dental Assisting, Inc. in 2005. Samantha is currently X-Ray, CPR, and OSHA certified. Samantha enjoys reading, watching Phillies and Reading Phillies baseball, and watching her two boys Jake and Tyler play ball.
Locations & DirectionsBEAR CREEK DENTAL, 109 N Main St, Alburtis, PA
Dr. Brendan D Blymire is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Alburtis, PA.