- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brendan M Cooney DDS
Dr. Brendan M Cooney, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Troy, NY. They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Brendan M Cooney has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brendan M Cooney has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Brendan M Cooney Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brendan M Cooney
Meet Dr. Cooney Dr. Cooney is a native of Troy and a graduate of Lansingburgh High School. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Siena College and his dental degree from Georgetown University School of Dentistry in Washington, D.C. He did his internship in general dentistry at The New York Hospital - Cornell University Medical Center in New York City where he also completed a one-year clinical fellowship in surgical correction of facial deformities. He received his certificate of specialty training in orthodontics from Georgetown University School of Dentistry and his Master of Science degree in orthodontics from Georgetown University Graduate School. Dr. Cooney has been in private practice as an orthodontic specialist in Troy, New York since 1988. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. He is also the attending orthodontist at the New York Presbyterian Hospital and Assistant Professor of Surgery at Cornell Medical College, both in New York City. He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association and the American College of Dentists. Dr. Cooney has lectured on topics relating to orthodontics and correction of facial deformities to diverse groups throughout the region, including the dental hygiene program at Hudson Valley Community College and the Fourth District Dental Society. He has published numerous articles in a variety of professional journals and newsletters. Dr. Cooney has been a member of the executive board of the New York State Society of Orthodontists since 1990. He has held numerous positions in professional societies on local, regional and national levels. He has served on the boards of charitable and non-profit organizations in the community, including the Board of Associate Trustees of Siena College and the Rensselaer County Historical Society.