Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenden M Webb DDS
Dr. Brenden M Webb, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Bristol, TN. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brenden M Webb has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brenden M Webb has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Brenden M Webb Accepts the Following Insurance
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Brenden M Webb
Dr. Brenden M. Webb (back row, right) joined his father in the practice in June of 2005 after serving as a dentist in the United States Air Force for three years. During his tenure in the Air Force, Dr. Brenden Webb completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency. He also graduated from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry (2002) and Milligan College. Our Staff Pictured from left to right, starting on the first row, are Bell, Janie, Linda, and Jennifer; on the second row are Ashleigh, Dr. Mark Webb, Karren, Dr. Brenden Webb, and Barbara. We are proud to have some of the best, most knowledgeable employees in town working for us. Nearly every person on our staff has worked here for ten years or longer. Doctors Mark and Brenden Webb believe that this allows a much more patient friendly environment with maximum continuity. As a result, the assistants, hygienists, and front office personnel are extremely well informed about how dentistry is practiced here. They may be a great source of information for you, the patient.
Locations & DirectionsWEBB DENTISTRY, 523 Holston Ave Ste 3, Bristol, TN
Dr. Brenden M Webb is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bristol, TN.