Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brent A Brawley
Dr. Brent A Brawley, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Garland, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brent A Brawley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brent A Brawley has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brent A Brawley - Posted on June 4th, 2014
I went to Dr. Brawley to get a review of the work needed on my teeth. After the treatment plan was discussed, I went ahead and did some price comparison with other dentist in the area. I found that all other dentists were at least 600-800 less per procedure. Total amount for the work needed with Dr. Brawley was around 14K, went to another dentist and was quoted 9300. As I am sure he is a great dentist, these prices cannot compete with others. I think they need to work on lowering their prices or at least working with clients without insurance. Also it seems as if he is only comfortable doing simple procedures as I was referred out to other Dr.'s for extractions and root canals. The new dentist I found is doing all the work himself without sending me to other places.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brent A Brawley - Posted on August 15th, 2012
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGARLAND DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 1213 W State St Ste A, Garland, TX
Dr. Brent A Brawley is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Garland, TX.