- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brent J Crumpton DDS
Dr. Brent J Crumpton, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Starkville, MS. They have 22 years of experience. Their specialties include Endodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Brent J Crumpton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brent J Crumpton has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Brent J Crumpton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brent J Crumpton
MEET US Meet Dr. Crumpton Dr. Crumpton is a Mississippi native who grew up in Jackson. He attended Forest Hill High School and Graduated with a B.S. in Chemistry from Mississippi College in 1995. He received his D.M.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry in 1999, and was subsequently commissioned as an Officer in the U. S. Navy. His first duty station was NTC Great Lakes, Illinois, where he completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency. He then transferred to Twentynine Palms, CA, where he spent two years as part of the 23rd Dental Company, 1st Dental Battalion, 1st Force Service Support Group. After his tour with the Marines, Dr. Crumpton received his Certificate in Endodontics from the Naval Postgraduate Dental School, in Bethesda, MD, and received a Master's Degree in Health Sciences from The George Washington University, in Washington, D.C. He subsequently served as the Endodontics Department Head, Naval Branch Health Clinic Mayport, FL. Dr. Crumpton and his wife, the former Shae Smith of Jackson, currently reside in Tupelo, and have two children, Mary-Grace (6) and Tucker (1).