Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brett Wohlstetter has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Brett Wohlstetter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Wohstetter was very defensive, rude and condescending when I questioned him about a bad reaction my child had immediately following a procedure involving medications that are known to cause adverse reactions in some individuals. Such reactions are to be reported to the doctor or dentist as soon as possible. He refused to acknowledge or even consider any possible reaction (vomiting and dizziness immediately following the procedure and through the night following) was due to anything used in the procedure and displayed an extremely unprofessional and defensive attitude. Additionally, he attempted to chastise me for "questioning his authority", a notably poor sign in any health professional. He showed no concern for the patient and was only interested in defending his practice. Very questionable to behave in such a defensive and rude manner immediately upon being asked questions. I liken his attitude to a defensive teenage boy who assumed he was going to be accused of something when he hadn't been.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brett Wohlstetter is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Lakewood, NJ.