Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian W Archung
Dr. Brian W Archung, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Orange, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian W Archung has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brian W Archung has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Brian W Archung Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brian W Archung's office for more information.
2493 N Highwood Rd Orange, CA : (951) 273-9580
More about Dr. Brian W Archung
In high school, Dr. Archung moved from Orange County to Riverside County. He then attended The University of California in Riverside from 1991 to 1995. In 1996, he enrolled in Temple University Dental School in Philadelphia, PA and graduated in 2000. Additional training completed by Dr. Archung includes placement, as well as restoration, of implants with Nobel Biocare and Camlog, and advanced cosmetic restorative dentistry with Becden Dental. Originally set on pursuing a career in orthodontics, Dr. Archung ultimately turned his path toward general dentistry after many in-depth conversations with his orthodontist and friend, Dr. Neil Graham. The wide diversity offered by general dentistry allows Dr. Archung to leverage his special skills and talents, and it’s where he has the most fun as a doctor. However, one thing he hasn’t changed is his fundamental belief in caring, beneficial, lasting relationships with his patients. He believes that all patients are the important ones, all concerns of the patient are priority, and all aspects of the patient’s health and aesthetics are essential to great dental care. Dr. Brian Archung lives in Orange County, CA, where he grew up. He and his wife of ten years have five-year-old twins.When he’s not at the office or at home with the family, he enjoys surfing, biking, tennis, and golf. Share this: Email Facebook
Locations & DirectionsBRIAN WILLIAM ARCHUNG DDS, 2493 N Highwood Rd, Orange, CA
Dr. Brian W Archung is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orange, CA.