Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian C Blalock has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brian C Blalock has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
Dr. Brian C Blalock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Wow what a great visit this was. Dr. Blalock truly has a great chairside manner, really made me so comfortable, From the time i walked in the door,and being not fond of dentists, I was immediately put at ease. A big Thank you to the staff and to the extra time Dr. took to explain things to me. Really appreciate your advice and getting me back on track with my general dentist. Thanks again for everything.
He is a great dentist. My son,14 was there to get his wisdom teeth removed and at the same time he was kind enough to extract my painful tooth. I must tell you that he is quick and it took him 3 min to extract my tooth. He is smart, kind, best educated, most reliable, best dentist I have ever worked with. We were out of his office in about hour. I strongly recommend him
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBrian Chris Blalock Dds, 145 Cedar Rd Ste B, Vista, CA
Dr. Brian C Blalock is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Vista, CA.