Dr. Brian Blalock Is this you?

4.8

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Brian Blalock?

Prof. Emeritus

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Dr. Blalock is a highly professional and knowledgeable surgeon, whom I knew for about 6 years. He is very kind and friendly individual. My daughter, who was using his service about a year ago, and I considering him the best oral surgeon in our area.

Great Care

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Wow what a great visit this was. Dr. Blalock truly has a great chairside manner, really made me so comfortable, From the time i walked in the door,and being not fond of dentists, I was immediately put at ease. A big Thank you to the staff and to the extra time Dr. took to explain things to me. Really appreciate your advice and getting me back on track with my general dentist. Thanks again for everything.

Pain minimized

Posted on June 20th, 2013

He is a great dentist. My son,14 was there to get his wisdom teeth removed and at the same time he was kind enough to extract my painful tooth. I must tell you that he is quick and it took him 3 min to extract my tooth. He is smart, kind, best educated, most reliable, best dentist I have ever worked with. We were out of his office in about hour. I strongly recommend him

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Posted on August 7th, 2014

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Brian Blalock is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Vista, CA.