- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian C Crawford
Dr. Brian C Crawford is a doctor primarily located in Antelope, CA, with other offices in Lincoln, CA and Elk Grove, CA. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Brian C Crawford has 3 locations
Dr. Brian C Crawford has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brian C Crawford has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Brian C Crawford Accepts the Following Insurance
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
More about Dr. Brian C Crawford
Dr Brian Crawford is a native of San Jose, California. He attended San Jose State University before being accepted to the University of Louisville School of Dentistry. While attending dental school, Dr Crawford received one of five scholarships offered nationwide from the United States Air Force. After graduating Cum Laude in 2000 he was awarded a place in an Air Force Advanced Education in General Dentistry program in Wichita Falls, TX. Dr Crawford finished at the top of his residency and was assigned to Beale AFB in Marysville, CA. Upon completion of his commitment to the Air Force, he and his wife decided to stay in the area and buy a home in Lincoln.Â Â Dr Crawford then joined a Family and Cosmetic Dentistry office in Roseville as an associate dentist. During this time he took continuing education courses in orthodontics and started performing orthodontics in the office. He found immense enjoyment in orthodontics and considered it the ultimate in cosmetic dentistry. Dr Crawford decided he wanted to create beautiful smiles full time and applied to the most competitive specialty in dentistry. He was accepted and graduated from the University of Colorado Orthodontic Residency Program. Upon completion of his residency, he and his wife returned to their home in Lincoln, CA. Dr. Crawford and his wife have a son and a daughter. The golden rule is always in effect at Crawford Orthodontics. Dr Crawford and his staff have one main philosophy: Treat everyone the way you would want yourself or your family treated! Dr Crawford understands that his patients place their trust in him and expect him to give unbiased, expert advice, while at the same time providing the latest in treatment advances. Dr. Crawford will not only tell you what does or doesn't need to be done, but he will take the time to explain his decisions and answer all questions.