- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian E Crock
Dr. Brian E Crock is a doctor primarily located in Newark, OH. They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Brian E Crock has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brian E Crock has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Brian E Crock Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brian E Crock
Brian E. Crock DDS, MS Since 1991, Dr. Brian E. Crock has been a specialist in orthodontics and facial orthopedics. Highly educated, he completed his undergraduate work at Miami University, earning his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1984. In 1988, he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from The Ohio State University. Dr. Crock then completed his residency in orthodontics and earned a Master of Science degree at Ohio State in 1991. He has been in the exclusive practice of orthodontics since that time. With 20 years of clinical experience and ongoing continuing education, Dr. Crock can provide you with the most up-to-date treatment and service available! His practice includes the treatment of children and adults with conventional braces, removable appliances, functional jaw orthopedics and surgically-assisted orthodontics. Dr. Crock feels it is important to stay on the cutting-edge of orthodontics. Thus, he maintains memberships in many prestigious professional organizations to keep up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology. He is currently a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists, Ohio Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association and the Ohio Dental Association.