- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian D Boynton DDS
Dr. Brian D Boynton, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Yarmouth, ME. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Brian D Boynton has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Brian D Boynton has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Brian D Boynton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Brian D Boynton
Dr. Brian Boynton Dr. Boynton provides high quality, comprehensive dentistry to people of all ages. He loves all aspects of dentistry but has a particular love of reconstructive, cosmetic and implant dentistry. Dr. Boynton believes it is his duty to do what is in the best interest of his patients and takes great pride in treating his patients in a painless, comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Dr. Boynton earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Maine at Orono in 1990 and his dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1994. He continues his advanced dental training by some of the premier educators in the world at the Pankey institute in Key Biscayne Florida and at Spear Education in Scottsdale Arizona. He believes continuing education is very important to improving ones knowledge and skills and ultimately improving the quality of care his patients receive. Dr. Boynton is a member of the American Dental Association, the Maine Dental Association and the Greater Portland Dental Society. Dr. Boynton resides in Cumberland with his lovely wife Marcy of 20 years and has four beautiful daughters. He leads an active life and spends much of his time with his wife and daughters on the soccer fields, basketball courts and lacrosse fields. He also enjoys golfing, downhill skiing and photography.