Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian G Lebon has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brian G Lebon has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Brian G Lebon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
I raved about Dr. Lebon after first visiting his office. Everything was great while everything was good. However, as soon as I had a problem, all of the kindness went out the window. I had problems with a filling and called the next day to get the issue resolved. There was no remorse, no understanding, no apology for the pain I was feeling. Instead I was told that I could come in again in 3 hours, but I would be required to pay a co pay. When I explained this is a follow up because of discomfort and I paid money during the initial visit, I was told "well, I don't want to get into with you, so you can talk to him about it when you arrive." I have no problem paying a co pay, but I was handled very rudely and with no regard for the pain I was feeling. Marcie was rude and Dr. Lebon immediate concern with the money was rude as well. I will not be returning.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brian G Lebon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsLe Bon Dental, 4432 Chastant St, Metairie, LA
Dr. Brian G Lebon is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Metairie, LA.