Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian Lee has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. Brian Lee has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I've had some terrible side effects from past root canals so when my dentist said I needed another one I was really thinking hard about just going straight to an implant. But she recommended at least a consult which I did. The office staff was friendly, professional and compendent. The medical assistants were empathetic, caring, and professional. Dr. Lee was kind, empathetic, took the time to explain things, etc. I have always had problems with soreness in the injection areas and this was the first time I had zero pain. The office did NOT have loud music, something I find jarring in medical offices these days, rather some current music softly playing . The equipment seemed very new, the office was very clean, and with 100 degree days, the small water bottles in the waiting room was a welcomed touch. On check out they had post procedure instructions pre-printed which was great since you are kind out of it and I can't remember verbal instructions. No one likes root canals but this office made it as painless as possible and I would highly recommend.
Not every patient is an easy one, but the difficult ones are often a good test of the doc. In my case Dr Lee did a great job when I had trouble with the anesthethic, and was very patient, making sure that he took the time and effort to make my root canal as easy as possible. He also did excellent followup. And of course, the actual root canal seems to have been done well- no problems so far. Recommended!
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Virginia Endodontic Group, 14149 Robert Paris Ct Ste B, Chantilly, VA
Dr. Brian Lee is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chantilly, VA.