Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian T Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brian T Edwards has the following 17 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Teeth Cleaning
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Dental Implants
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian T Edwards - Posted on April 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian T Edwards - Posted on May 12th, 2014
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Brian T Edwards
He completed his undergraduate studies at the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California with a degree in Biological Sciences cum laude. Before entering graduate school, Dr. Edwards decided to take a year off to see the world. He threw on a backpack and spent six months traveling through Western Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. This experience allowed him to meet fascinating people, immerse himself in unique cultures, and gain a greater perspective on life. His next journey was off to the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco where his lifelong commitment to dentistry began. Dr. Edwards married his high school sweetheart, Ashley, and they truly love being parents to their son, Hudson. They enjoy spending time with their family and friends, eating delicious food, traveling, and he participates in Crossfit workout programs.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian T Edwards is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Newhall, CA.