Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Robinson MD, DDS
Dr. Brian Robinson, MD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Rockville, MD. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brian Robinson has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Showing 5 of 47
Extremely efficient and professional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian Robinson - Posted on November 30th, 2018
my pre op appt went great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian Robinson - Posted on November 29th, 2018
la experiencia fue exelente
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian Robinson - Posted on November 28th, 2018
21 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Brian Robinson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brian Robinson's office for more information.
14955 Shady Grove Rd. Suite 330 Rockville, MD : (443) 917-3697
More about Dr. Brian Robinson
A native of Houston, Texas, Brian T. Robinson D.D.S., M.D. attended college at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, where he completed a degree in chemistry. He pursued graduate school ...
Locations & DirectionsMaryland Oral Surgery Associates (Rockville), 14955 Shady Grove Rd. Suite 330, Rockville, MD
Dr. Brian Robinson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rockville, MD.