Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brikhna S Atmar
Dr. Brikhna S Atmar, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Avon, IN. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brikhna S Atmar has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brikhna S Atmar has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Brikhna S Atmar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brikhna S Atmar's office for more information.
8101 E US Highway 36 Ste A Avon, IN : (317) 272-6990
More about Dr. Brikhna S Atmar
Brikhna Atmar, DDS Dr. Atmar graduated from the Indiana University School of Dentistry in 2000 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. She completed a one-year general practice residency at Wishard Hospital in 2001. As a staff Dentist at Wishard Hospital she taught chairside oral surgery to students part-time for two years. Dr. Atmar has been full time with Gentle Dentist since completing her residency. Her philosophy is to provide the best care possible and to treat every patient as she would want to be treated. Dr. Atmar is married and has three daughters. She spends most of her free time with her family.
Locations & DirectionsAVON GENTLE DENTIST, 8101 E US Highway 36 Ste A, Avon, IN
Dr. Brikhna S Atmar is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Avon, IN.