Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Britta S Tomer
Britta S Tomer is a Dentist primarily located in Pacifica, CA, with another office in San Bruno, CA. She speaks English.
Britta S Tomer has 2 locations
669 Crespi Dr Ste I
Pacifica, CA 94044
883 Sneath Ln Ste 130
San Bruno, CA 94066
Britta S Tomer has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Britta S Tomer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Britta S Tomer
Britta Tomer, DDS Dr. Tomer was born in Denmark, where she received her undergraduate education and her Doctorate of Dental Surgery. In 1971, she relocated to California upon acceptance of a research fellowship in the department of Craniofacial Anomalies at the University of California, San Francisco. She published several clinical orthodontic papers and abstracts of her research. Dr. Tomer then went on to complete her Certificate of Orthodontic Specialty at UCSF in 1977. Since then, she has continued her part-time faculty position as an associate professor at UCSF. She is part of a multidisciplinary team of specialists who treat children with cleft lips and palates. Dr. Tomer has over 30 years of experience in the private practice of orthodontics and dento-facial orthopedics. She is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association and the European Orthodontics Society. Dr. Tomer enjoys the outdoors, traveling, and music.
Locations & Directions
Britta S Tomer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Pacifica, CA.