Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brittany M Bevis
Dr. Brittany M Bevis, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Larkspur, CO. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brittany M Bevis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brittany M Bevis has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 5
My wife and I moved back to Larkspur ,Colorado three years ago, after 10 years in Scottsdale. We wanted toestablish a relationship with a local dentist, and it was a tossup between going to one of many in Castle Rock, or to Pineland Dental right in Larkspur, with its all female staff headed up by Brittney Bevis DDS. The dentists down in Scottsdale had a well deserved reputation for being excellent, although expensive, and so I was surprised, after going there, that Pineland's charges, for their services rendered, were even higher. The staff at Pineland is very friendly, and it was convenient, so we stayed with them, until just recently. Having a scheduled appointment for a routine cleaning, I arrived 5 minutes early for a noon appointment on a Friday, but was kept waiting for close to 20 minutes before the hygienist brought me back. At about one minute before 1PM, she announced that she was not quite finished, but she had a 1PM appointment, so she asked could I come in for a brief appointment to finish up the following week and it would be a short visit. I agreed, and when I paid the bill that day, I paid for her complete service (although it wasn't completed) , the x-rays, and for those of my wife's as well. When I returned the next week, she finished up and called in doctor Bevis to do a cursory exam that took about 2 minutes. I checked out with the receptionist and then just paid the $58 for the exam. I was shocked to get a call from the receptionist a couple of hours later, who informed me that, I needed to pay an additional $106 for the finish up cleaning that had been done. What??? I informed her that the reason I returned was that the hygienist, was late the previous week, and it was my understanding that I would not be charged for her completing her work, which could have been done if she had taken me in promptly. She said she would discuss it with Dr. Bevis and get back to me. It didn't take long before she called and said that Dr. Bevis insisted that I pay the additional $106 for a full cleaning. That decision let me know that Pineland's cash flow and receipts was a lot more important to them than having satisfied loyal patients. As a result, I will be taking my wife and my business elsewhere and would suggest anyone who considers going to Pineland to be aware of their mercenary attitude.
Dr. Brittany M Bevis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsPINELAND DENTAL, 8520 Spruce Mountain Rd, Larkspur, CO
Dr. Brittany M Bevis is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Larkspur, CO.