Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce R Baral
Dr. Bruce R Baral, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Long Beach, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruce R Baral has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Bruce R Baral has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Bruce R Baral accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Bruce R Baral
Meet Dr. Bruce Baral A true Long Beach native, Dr Baral was born at St Mary’s Hospital and raised only blocks from the dental office he started 28 years ago. He attended local schools, graduating from Wilson High in 1971. He then attended Occidental College in Los Angeles and graduated with a BA in 1975. Dental school was at the respected New York University Dental School in New York City, graduating in 1979. Dr. Baral chose a career in dentistry because he saw how much his older brother enjoyed it. He had thought of joining his brother in San Diego, but was drawn back to Long Beach where he married and helped raise two girls who are now married and starting families of their own in the local area. In his spare time Dr. Baral enjoys traveling, skiing, and golf. He also has a special passion for running and has completed numerous local and national 10k’s and marathons. Dr. Baral is a member in good standing of the American Dental Association, California Dental Society, Harbor Dental Society, and a member and past president of Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity. He has recently begun working with the Assistance League of Long Beach Orthodontic Clinic, donating his services to help low-income patients with severe orthodontic problems. He is also active in other local and national charitable organizations. Bruce R. Baral, D.D.S., Inc. Cosmetic and General Dentistry 6514 Spring St. Long Beach, CA 90815
Locations & DirectionsBRUCE R BARAL DDS, 6514 E Spring St, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Bruce R Baral is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Long Beach, CA.