- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce R Barnhard DDS
Dr. Bruce R Barnhard, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Millburn, NJ. They speak English.
Dr. Bruce R Barnhard has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Bruce R Barnhard Accepts the Following Insurance
- 187 Millburn Ave Ste 1 Millburn , NJ 07041
More about Dr. Bruce R Barnhard
Bruce R. Barnhard, DDS, FACP Board Certified Prosthodontist Dr. Barnhard is a Diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics. He is a graduate of St. Louis University School of Dentistry and has completed additional training in Implant Prosthodontics at the Mayo Clinic. He earned a Certificate in Prosthodontics and Maxillofacial Prosthetics from the four-year postdoctoral residency program at New York University. Dr. Barnhard has earned Fellowships in the American College of Prosthodontists, the Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontics, the International College of Oral Implantologists, the Northeastern Gnathological Society, and the American College of Dentists. He currently serves as an attending staff member at both Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston where he has served as chairman of the Prosthodontic Section of the Department of Dentistry and at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center where he actively teaches in the residency program.Â He is Associate Clinical Professor at UMDNJ.Â He also teaches in the residency programs at Mountainside Hospital and Overlook Hospital.Â Dr. Barnhard is a consultant to the medical staff at the Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation and is an advisor to theÂ Board of Health for the Town of Livingston, NJ. He is a past-president of the Newark Dental Club and the New Jersey Section of the American College of Prosthodontists.Â As a dedicated Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists, Dr. Barnhard is committed to providing the highest quality patient care, offering the most comprehensive and effective restorative treatment available today. He strives to improve the quality of his patientsâ€™ lives through the application of 21st century prosthetic dentistry.