Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce R Terry has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruce R Terry has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Felt like I was not going to be very happy as I had a root canal like 20 years ago. He was amazing!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce R Terry - Posted on April 28th, 2016
He is NOT a doctor I really EVER wanted to meet. As this was my second root canal in about 20 years. He did NOT DO MY FIRST, Unfortunately because I believe I would have had a different experience and my fear factor would have been at a zero. He is VERY LAID BACK, kind, listens and cares! He is amazing I highly recommend Dr. Terry. I had to put a five minute wait time, but, I do NOT believe it was that long. Seemed to come in right after I sat down in the dental chair. Was called back after I sat down upon arrival to the office.
What a great dentist! 10.09.2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce R Terry - Posted on October 12th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bruce R Terry Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Bruce R Terry
Bruce R. Terry, DMD – Endodontist BS, Biology and Natural Science: Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA DMD: Temple University School of Dentistry Endodontic Residency: Temple University School of Dentistry Fellow: International College of Dentists, American College of Dentists Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Endodontics: Temple University School of Dentistry Hospital Privileges: Phoenixville Hospital, Brandywine Hospital (First area endodontist with hospital privileges, so patients have sedation options) Member: American Dental Association, American Association of Endodontists, American Association of Dental Editors, Pennsylvania Dental Association, Valley Forge Dental Association; President, Temple University Graduate Endodontic Alumni Association Associate Editor: Journal of the Pennsylvania Dental Association “Throughout my career I’ve made it a priority to keep abreast of advances in technology. Any technique or equipment that can make endodontics more effective, longer-lasting or more comfortable allows me to offer patients a higher standard of care. After all, helping people is why I became an endodontist in the first place. In the end, my favorite thing is to hear my patients say ‘Everything I’ve heard about root canals is a lie.’” Dr. Terry lives in Wayne, PA, with his wife, Susan; his daughter, Caroline; his son, Henry; and his golden retriever, Scout. When he’s not working, he enjoys woodworking and home renovation, as well as backpacking, horseback riding and bicycling. Originally from Los Angeles, Dr. Terry says he loves the open area of Western Montgomery County. He continues to teach one day a week at Temple University’s School of Dentistry. He is a clinical associate professor with the Department of Endodontics. For more information about the graduate program, please visit the Department of Endodontics at Temple University.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce R Terry is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wayne, PA.